- Annual parking fees are currently set at $100 prior to June 1 and $120 after June 1st.
- Students may bring motorcycles but must come to the Student Life Office for information regarding parking
- Sorry, you may not register for one semester at a time.
- Students who desire to bring MV’s to campus for a shorter period of time may purchase parking privileges for a fee of $5.00 per week.
- Refunds are gladly given should you leave school early or remove your MV from campus before the end of the year. Bring your parking registration sticker to the Student Life Office and we will request reimbursement be made to you. Without a sticker, it becomes more difficult to reimburse your registration fee.
- Students are not to give or sell their parking sticker to any other person.
- PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU LOSE YOUR STICKER, YOU WILL NEED TO RE-REGISTER AND RE-PAY FOR A REPLACEMENT. PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PARKING STICKER TO YOUR MV AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE IT! AVOID PROBLEMS!
Parking Management & Fines
- MV use and parking is regulated by the VP for Student Life.
- Student parking checkers, who double as security personnel, make periodic sweeps of the campus during daylight and evening hours and issue parking tickets. They may place a ticket on your car window…or they may report the parking violation to the Student Life Office which will send a ticket notice to your campus mailbox.
- If a friend borrows your vehicle, please make sure that he/she is aware of your assigned parking area and returns your vehicle to the proper lot. Remember, you are still responsible for your vehicle and where it is parked!
- Parking and traffic violations result in a $20 fine — $30 for a visitor, faculty or staff lot violation. NO APPEALS. GET A TICKET — PAY THE FINE.
- Parking fines should be paid immediately!
- After a ticket is issued, a notice is sent within the week.
- If a ticket still remains unpaid, the fine may be doubled and the amount will be added to a student’s bill in the Financial Services Office along with an added handling fee.
- In order to provide another management option, a Tire Lock [a devise which immobilizes a car] will be used as a tool to work with those few students who refuse to pay their parking tickets or who ignore repeated reminders or who flagrantly abuse parking regulations.
Please understand that if this much effort has to be expended in order to get you to take care of your responsibilities, your ability to bring a car to campus the following year will be in jeopardy.
- Some students have gone to extraordinary lengths to remove the tire-lock from their cars. If this happens, understand that you then become responsible for replacing the device – at a cost of $400+!!