UNDERSTANDING MLC COST OF ATTENDANCE (COA)
Total COA for 2017-2018:
Breakdown of COA:
Fixed costs for 2017-2018
Variable costs for 2017-2018
Need Based Grants, Merit Scholarships, and Loans
- Scholarships are listed in Net Partner by source or name.
They will be credited directly to your account each semester and will appear as credits on your billing statement.
- Institutional grants, government grants, and your eligibility for certain loans are based on your family’s Expected Family Contribution (EFC), which is determined by completing the FAFSA.
Click on the different tabs for additional resources:
- General Financial Aid Information:
US Department of Education Student Guide
Federal Student Aid
Estimate of Your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and Federal/State Eligibility
- Applying for Financial Aid:
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Setting up Your FSA ID/Password
- Reviewing your Federal Loan Information:
National Student Loan Data System
MLC Bachelor Degree programs are approved by the Minnesota State Approving Agency, GoArmyEd and the Department of Veteran’s Affairs to provide military benefits to qualifying students. Please visit the following links or contact the MLC Director of Financial Aid for further information regarding US military tuition assistance.
- Veterans visit http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/get_started.asp to review and sign up for available GI Bill benefits.
- Active Duty, National Guard and Army Reserve Soldiers visit https://www.goarmyed.com/Login.aspx to review information pertaining to, and to apply for, Tuition Assistance.
- Minnesota Veterans can visit http://www.ohe.state.mn.us/mPg.cfm?pageID=1803 to review and apply for MN GI Bill benefits.
- Visit http://www.dodmou.com/Home/InstitutionList to view qualifying Dept. of Defense Memorandum of Understanding participants.