We are thankful for you! The Spirit led you here to prepare for service. Here you found faculty and friends with whom you learned, laughed, and loved. You studied, sharpened skills, sang, performed, and played. You spent time in the Word, worshiped, grew, and graduated, then ventured off to serve in various places and purposes as the Lord and His church directed. We hope that you treasured your time here on the hill and we are committed to keeping you connected to your college. We pray that you will be informed, involved, and invested ambassadors assisting your alma mater in carrying out its mission of training the next generation of shepherds and witnesses for our Savior.
Several tools are available to keep you up to date on programs, events, and news.
- The MLC Facebook shares regular posts. Join over 7500 friends who like and follow the page.
- InFocus, the official magazine of MLC, is sent out 3 times each year.
- The Alumni Messenger e-newsletter is sent out quarterly.
Current and archived editions of both InFocus and Alumni Messenger are available online. If you aren’t receiving these communications or need to change your subscription information, please contact us.
There are many ways to be an ambassador for MLC.
- Pray for MLC…perhaps using our weekly prayer list (coming soon).
- Attend an MLC event such as Homecoming, Commencement Dinner, or the Alumni Tour.
- Be a recruiter in your congregation or classroom…perhaps using our Coloring/Activity books.
- Consider hosting an MLC Sunday.
- Coordinate a reunion for your class or affinity group.
- Suggest MLC as a recipient of your Sunday School or LES mission offering.
- Bring a group of adults or prospective students to campus.
- Volunteer as a social media ambassador for the annual MLC Day.
- Proudly wear your alumni t-shirt or other MLC branded apparel.
As God has blessed you, and as your heart guides, you can give a financial gift in a variety of ways.
- Direct gifts to the college can be given online or via mail.
- The MLC Alumni Association is a registered non-profit that supports student scholarships and non-budgeted campus improvement projects.
- The MLC Ladies Auxiliary solicits funds for non-budgeted items that professors and administrators have identified as needs.
- Amazon.com shoppers can direct 0.5% of purchases to MLC or MLCAA with its Smile program.
- Thrivent members may be eligible to support MLC or MLCAA through its Choice program.
- Families or groups may purchase an item from the wish list to honor an individual or occasion.
- Legacy gifts allow you to support MLC’s mission beyond your lifetime.