How can you help?
Pursuing Excellence Under the Cross is our long-range strategic plan for preparing the next generation of called workers for your congregation through your WELS College of Ministry. You can be a catalyst to help realize a generational vision for our future called workers.
PRAY for God’s continued grace to increase the number of future teachers, pastors, and staff ministers.
SPREAD THE ENCOURAGING WORD about your WELS College of Ministry by scheduling an MLC Sunday at your congregation and by encouraging any women and men you know who have gifts for ministry.
FINANCIALLY SUPPORT STUDENTS
Financial Aid: Give a gift in any amount to help us make the 10% boost!
Scholarships: Establish a named scholarship to assist students based on merit or need.
- $1,000 minimum: Annual named scholarship fund to support at least one student each year. This scholarship needs to be renewed annually.
- $25,000 minimum: Endowed scholarship to support at least one student per year for many years.
Campus Facilities: Gifts will be directed to campus enhancement priorities.
- $5,800: Refurbish one room in a residence hall.
- $30,000: Renovate small gathering spaces in Augustana Hall.
- $62,000: Renovate a large gathering space and small gym in Centennial Hall.
- $$$ We are seeking special gifts for the new Luther Heights residence hall. Please contact us for more information!
- $50,000: Design of academic courses
- $25,000: Technology support