New Jersey Department of Education

PO Box 500
Trenton, NJ  08625-0500

(609) 376-3500
Email:  Form
Website:  New Jersey Certification & Induction

For candidates from other states to receive a certificate through reciprocity, New Jersey must issue the equivalent of whatever subject area or grade level out-of-state license the applicant holds.  The New Jersey Certification & Induction website (see link above) page explains the types of licenses available based on qualifications and experiences.  Those holding a valid, current out-of-state teaching license can begin the application process at this link.