Colorado Department of Education

Professional Services & Educator Licensure
6000 E Evans Avenue
Building #2, Suite 100
Denver, CO 80222

(303) 866-6628
Website:  Out-of-State Credential 

Those holding a valid license (not substitute, temporary, emergency, alternative, provisional or probationary) issued by another state that carries an identical endorsement to one issued by Colorado AND have three years’ post-preparation, full-time licensed experience in that state within the past seven, may be issued a Colorado professional license with the identical endorsement requested.

Complete the application and include that items as listed on the Out-of-State Teacher Licensure Application.