200 Piedmont Avenue SE
Suite 1702, West Tower
Atlanta, CA 30334-9032
Those that hold a professional educator out-of-state certificate should submit a completed application package for Georgia certification. The Georgia Professional Standards Commission will evaluate your documents and outline any outstanding requirements you may need to fulfill. Follow the application process found on the website page.
Materials to include with the application are the following.
- Initial Certification Application
- Verification of Lawful Presence Documentation
- Experience Verification Form
- Copy of professional out-of-state certificate
- Copy of the official score report(s) for any required content/subject area assessments taken
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities
- Processing fee: