Many memories have been made on this campus through the years and here people can share their own stories of what their time was like on the campus.
If you have your own written remembrances to submit, you can use our online form to do so.
- Remembering the 1930’s at DMLC – Dorothy Plagge
- Remembering the 1940’s at DMLC – Eleanor (Hookstead) Mutterer
- Remembering That Other Teacher College (MLTC) – Dr. Wayne Wagner
- Remembering the Transition from MLTC to DMLC – Susan (Schroeder) Rittierodt
- Reverend Martin and Mrs. Marie (Kappelmann) Janke
- I Remember The 1980s At Northwestern College – InFocus, Summer 2006 (pg. 12-13)
- I Remember The 1930s At DMLC – InFocus, Fall 2006 (pg. 12)
- Remembering That Other Teacher College & Remembering the 1940’s – InFocus, Spring 2013 (pg. 16-17)
- Homecoming – A Great Tradition – InFocus, Fall 2015 (pg. 20-21)
- DMLC’s Impact on My Life – Myrtiss Heikes Riediger, DMLHS ’56
Winnebago Wonder Women – Clarice Fastenau and Paul Fritze
- Four Glorious Years (1962-1966) – Judy Wells Gartman