• Rates are based on the number of people in your hotel room (1=single, 2=double). Triple and quad occupancy are not offered for this tour as most hotels cannot accommodate.
• Single occupancy cost is $4995 and double occupancy is $4395 per person. Those arranging their own flights pay $1000 less ($3995 single or $3395 per person for double).
• Payments must be made by check to MLC Alumni Association and mailed to MLC Alumni Tour, 1995 Luther Ct, New Ulm, MN as follows: $1000 due by October 1, $1000 due by December 1, $1000 due by February 1, with the remainder due by April 1.
Included in your tour cost is:
• Vehicle parking, deluxe motor coach service from MLC in New Ulm, MN or Bloomington Lutheran Church to Minneapolis-St Paul Airport (MSP), and a hotel stay near MSP on July 4 if desired.
• United Airlines/Lufthansa flights (with all taxes) June 18 afternoon from MSP (via Chicago or Newark) to Frankfurt (FRA) and Rome (FCO) with return to MSP on the evening of July 4. One meal, one checked bag (max 62 in L+W+H and 50 lbs), one carry-on bag (9 x 14 x 22 max) are included each way.
• Deluxe motor coach transport throughout Europe complete with AC, Audio/Video system, two exits, restroom, and English speaking driver. Public transportation may be used within Italy’s cities and will be covered by your tour cost.
• 15 nights in highly-rated 3- and 4-star hotels in non-smoking rooms with complimentary internet.
• Breakfast will be provided each morning at the hotels. Lunch is typically on your own. Dinner (including non-alcoholic beverages) will be provided at least 8 of our 15 nights in Europe.
• Group photographers who will chronicle our journey and provide an image gallery at tour’s end that you may download and use as you see fit.
• Local guides at various destinations along with full-time MLC personnel serving as guides, chaplains, and tour managers.
• Gratuities for the bus drivers, local guides, and group meal servers.
• Admission to all attractions that the group visits and post-departure travel insurance.
Items that are not included in your tour cost are:
* Passport (required for all; must be valid through January 5, 2019)
* Porterage at hotels (we will assist getting bags on and off the bus; getting them to your room will be your responsibility)
* Lunches, half of your dinners, and adult beverages
* Gratuities for hotel housekeepers
* Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance (see additional information on Travel Insurance)
* Cell phone calls/SIM cards
* Excess baggage fees
* Free time excursions and admissions (on your own time, on your own dime)
* Other items of a purely personal nature.
EXCHANGE RATE and MLCAA GIFT
* Current USD to EUR exchange rate as of August 15, 2017 is $1 = 0.85 EURO. If the rate falls below $1 = 0.80 EURO at time of travel, we reserve the right to impose an additional surcharge to prevent loss.
* Any funds remaining in the tour balance after all bills are paid will be donated to the MLC Alumni Association. You will receive a “gift credit” letter for your share of the balance donated.