Below you will find all the information you need for May graduation. If you have questions after reading this information, contact Michelle Gartner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for Graduation
- Application – You should have already filled out an application to graduate.
- Credits – You will get a notice from the Records Office if you do not have enough credits to graduate.
- Payment – All tuition and other fees must be paid in full before graduation.
- Caps and Gowns – These are ordered when you apply for graduation and will be distributed at graduation rehearsal.
- Graduation Address Text – You will receive an email requesting suggestions for the text for your graduation. Please reply promptly to this request so the preacher can begin working on his sermon for the service.
- Seating – For May graduation there are reserved seats for graduates, faculty members, and individuals with handicaps. (If you require handicapped seating, please have your graduate contact Michelle Gartner to reserve seats.) Important Note: Each graduate will receive 6 tickets for graduation and will be able to choose those seats after graduation rehearsal on Thurs., May 11. All other guests will be able to find seats starting at 8:30 am on graduation morning.
- Pictures – Your MLC Portal picture will serve as your graduation picture in the graduation service booklet as well as in Forward in Christ unless you make arrangements with Prof. Pekrul to get a new picture. The deadline for a new picture is April 1 for May graduates.
- May 11, 2023 4:00 pm – Graduation Rehearsal
- May 13, 2023 10:00 am – Graduation Service
- May 13, 2023 2:30 pm – Call Service