Below you will find all the information you need for both December and May graduation. If you have questions after reading this information, contact Michelle Gartner at email@example.com.
Requirements for Graduation
- Application – You should have already filled out an application to graduate.
- Credits – You will get a notice from the Records Office if you do not have enough credits to graduate.
- Payment – All tuition and other fees must be paid in full before graduation.
- Caps and Gowns – These are ordered when you apply for graduation.
- Graduation Address Text – You will receive an email from your requesting suggestions for the text for your graduation. Please reply promptly to this request so the preacher can begin working on his sermon for the service.
- Pictures – Your MLC Portal picture will serve as your graduation picture in the graduation service booklet as well as in Forward in Christ unless you make arrangements with Prof. Pekrul to get a new picture. Deadlines for new pictures are November 1 for December graduates and April 1 for May graduates.