Thank you for your interest in Martin Luther College (MLC) and MLC Early Childhood Learning Center (ECLC). MLC and MLC ECLC offer a rewarding work environment with a Christian missionary focus that enriches our college’s mission of preparing teachers, pastors, and staff ministers in the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
Below you will find a current listing of employment opportunities at Martin Luther College and MLC Early Childhood Learning Center.
Interested individuals should apply online for positions listed below, and may contact the Human Resources Office at (507) 354-8221 for additional information.
Students who are looking for an on-campus and/or off-campus job should visit our Student Employment page. Local businesses or individuals wishing to post an off-campus job opportunity can submit job information on the Student Employment page for approval, or contact the Financial Aid Department.
Current open positions
- Part-time Early Childhood Substitute Teachers
- Athletic Department Coach openings:
Full-time benefits: no-cost health insurance with vision, short and long-term disability, retirement match program, dental, life insurance, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Important applicant notices:
- Martin Luther College’s Annual Security Report is public safety information about our campus and can be accessed by clicking here or by visiting https://mlc-wels.edu/student-life/annual-security-and-fire-report/
- Martin Luther College’s Title IX Policy can be accessed by clicking here or by visiting https://mlc-wels.edu/student-life/title-ix-policy/
- Small Business Administration notice regarding Equal Employment Opportunity can be viewed here or by visiting https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/files/forms_mis772_3.pdf