Minnesota has become a leader in a nationwide effort to better ensure that teachers beginning their careers are truly prepared to teach effectively. This initiative revolves around the edTPA assessment process, which requires teacher candidates to demonstrate the skills needed to enter the classroom ready to help all their students learn.
All 31 Minnesota institutions of higher education are requiring their teacher candidates to complete the edTPA process.
Teacher Performance Assessment – edTPA
- edTPA Homepage
- Assessment Areas
- FAQ’s for Candidates
- Making Good Choices
- Teachers Who Support Teacher Candidates
- edTPA Overview For Cooperating Teachers (Video)
- Preparing Your Assessment (Video)
- Submitting Your Assessment (Video)
- Tips & Guides (Video Tutorials)