EDU1401 Early Field Experience I: Introduction to the Teaching Ministry
A week of activities and experiences designed to introduce students to the roles and responsibilities of the teaching ministry (on campus).
EDU2401 Early Field Experience II – Observation and Participation
5 full days of observation and participation in an early childhood, elementary, middle, or secondary classroom.
EFE II Forms
- Approval Form
- EFE II Supervisor Assessment Form (PDF For Review Only)
- EFE II Student Assessment Form (PDF For Review Only)
EDU3401 Early Field Experience III: Observation, Participation, and Teaching
5 full days of observation, participation, and teaching selected lessons in an early childhood, elementary, middle, or secondary classroom.
- EFE Grade Level Requirements
- Steps to a Successful EFE
- EFE III Guidelines
- EFE III Guidelines for SPED