State Authorization

Martin Luther College is registered with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to sections 136A.61 to 136A.71.  Registration is not an endorsement of the institution.  Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.

(Minnesota Office of Higher Education / 1450 Energy Park Drive, Suite 350 / St. Paul, MN  55108 /  /  651-642-0533)

Martin Luther College serves students across the United States with graduate studies and continuing education. Martin Luther College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission to offer undergraduate and graduate courses and programs in both face-to-face and online formats. MLC is also a member of NC-SARA (National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement) which enables us to serve students in most states. In addition, MLC operates within the guidelines established by California (not a NC-SARA state) for out-of-state, nonprofit institutions.

Student Consumer Complaint Process

Students who have concerns or complaints with MLC’s online courses or programs are encouraged to follow the procedures outlined in the Student Appeal Process/Grievance Procedure. Unresolved complaints may be brought to the Minnesota Office of Higher Education (see contact information above). Students in other states may contact their local state agencies to learn how to resolve a complaint or appeal a decision.