- Professional-Experience-Guidelines – Post-Bacc teacher and classroom supervisor should review this document.
- Professional Experience Contract & Goals Form – After speaking with the classroom supervisor and their principal, you should complete, sign, and submit this contract to the Licensure Office before beginning the experience. As part of this form, you will be asked to set some goals for your experience (from the link sent to you via email).
- Professional Experience Assessment Form – The form must be completed by your classroom supervisor after completion of your experience and submitted to the Licensure Office (the form link is sent directly to the classroom supervisor via email towards the end of the experience).
- Diversity Verification Form – This form must be completed at some point during your post-bacc program (the form link will be sent to you via email as part of your acceptance email when you begin the program).
- Lesson Plan Template
- Standards of Effective Practice.2.23.2012
Martin Luther College
1995 Luther Court
New Ulm, MN 56073
1 (507) 354-8221
Need Help? Contact Us