New Ulm Medical Center
1324 5th Street North
New Ulm, MN 56073
This facility is located 1.1 miles from MLC.
Directions: go down Center Street hill, take a Left onto Garden Street, go 5 blocks and you will see the Hospital and Clinic on your left.
Walk-in Clinic Hours
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
No appointments are necessary during walk-in clinic hours, just check-in at the front desk and ask for a walk-in appointment. For a list of specific symptoms and problems that you may be seen for at the walk-in clinic please visit their website.
To schedule an appointment at NUMC call: 507-217-5011
Mankato Clinic Urgent Care – 2 locations
Urgent Care on Adams Street (across from River Hills Mall)
1809 Adams Street
Mankato, MN 56001
Urgent Care at Main Street (attached to Main Mankato Clinic and Mayo Hospital)
1230 East Main Street
Mankato, MN 56001
Hours for Both Mankato Urgent Care Locations
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No appointments are necessary during urgent care hours, just check-in at the front desk and ask for an urgent care appointment. For more information on Mankato Clinic’s Urgent care, click here.
To schedule an appointment at Mankato Clinic call: (507) 625-1811.
Mankato Clinic 24- Hour Nurse Health Line Service: (877) 222-7530
- Please call the number on the back of your insurance card before you go to the walk-in clinic or urgent care to see if one of the locations is preferred by your insurance carrier.
- Some insurance companies list a nurse hotline on the back of the insurance card, it is a good tool to use if you are unsure if you need to be seen by a physician or not.
- Hours may vary on Holidays – please check the clinic websites for holiday hours.