New Ulm Medical Center
Go down Center Street hill, take a Left onto Garden Street, go 5 blocks and you will see the Hospital and Clinic on your left.
Walk-in Clinic Hours
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
No appointments are necessary, just check in at the front desk and ask for a walk-in appointment. For a list of specific symptoms and problems that you may be seen for at the walk-in clinic please visit their website.
To schedule an appointment at NUMC call: 507-217-5011
Mankato Clinic Urgent Care – 2 locations
Urgent Care on Adams Street (across from River Hills Mall)
1809 Adams Street Mankato, MN
Urgent Care at Main Street (attached to Main Mankato Clinic and Mayo Hospital)
1230 East Main Street Mankato, MN
Hours for Both Urgent Care Locations
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
No appointments are necessary – just check in when you arrive. For more information on Mankato Clinic’s Urgent care, click here.
To schedule an appointment at Mankato Clinic call (507) 625-1811.
Mankato Clinic 24- Hour Nurse Health Line Service: (877) 222-7530
- Please call the number on the back of your insurance card before you go to the walk-in clinic or urgent care to see if one of the locations is preferred by your insurance carrier
- Some insurance companies list a nurse hotline on the back of the insurance card, it is a good tool to use if you are unsure if you need to be seen by a physician or not
- Hours may vary on Holidays – please check the clinic websites for holiday hours