Click on the images below to view a gallery of pictures from past tours.
A general plan for future tours (if the Lord wills) is listed below
Future Tour Plans
June 18-July 4, 2018 – Luther Lands & Rome (17 days/16 nights)
- 2 trips running simultaneously in opposite directions (Rome to Frankfort or Frankfort to Rome)
- Both groups together for 3 nights in the Austrian Alps
- Flights from Minneapolis to Frankfort or Rome
- Motor coach service through Germany, Austria, and Italy
- Destinations include: Eisenach, Erfurt, Eisleben, Mansfeld, Wittenberg, Leipzig, Salzburg, Venice, Florence, and Rome!
Guides for the journey: President Mark Zarling, Professor Keith Wessel, Professor Jim Danell, and Professor Paul Koelpin. Details and registration coming in August of 2017. Approximate cost with be $4000/person based on double occupancy.
2019 – Glacier, Banff, Jasper, Vancouver, and Victoria (12 days/11 nights)
- Amtrak rail from Chicago, IL; various points in Wisconsin; or St Paul, MN
- Motor coach service from Glacier National Park to Seattle via Alberta and British Columbia
- Return flight from Seattle, WA
2020 – The Empire State of New York (11 days/10 nights)
- Round trip flight and motor coach service
- Highlights to include: Niagara Falls, 1000 Islands/Boldt Castle, The Finger Lakes, Watkins Glen State Park, Erie Canal, Lake Placid/Olympic Museum, Albany, The Catskills, West Point, New York City (2 Days of Guided Tours)