How can you help recruit students eager to pursue gospel ministry at MLC—students who might become your next pastor, teacher, or staff minister?
You probably can identify a couple students right now in your own mind. Tap them on the shoulder! Be the encourager they need:
- I really enjoyed the devotion you gave at school. I think you should be a pastor!
- You’re a magnet for little children! I bet you’d be an excellent preschool teacher.
- Have I ever told you about my student days at MLC?
- I’ve noticed the way others follow your lead—would you want to lead a church one day?
- God has really given you a gift for [music, athletics,
speaking, etc.]. I can see you using that talent in the church!