https://mlc-wels.edu/directory/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2020/01/2020-logo.png 0 0 scharllm https://mlc-wels.edu/directory/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2020/01/2020-logo.png scharllm2017-03-22 11:30:452017-03-22 11:30:45How to get Educating the Exceptional Learner (e-text)
Pearson eText Student Registration: Instant Access Instructions
To purchase instant access to an eText:
- Visit this link.
- Select “No, I need to buy access”
- Select your text from the list, Note: they are organized alphabetically by author last name. Your Text is by Hallahan/Kauffman/ Pullen.
- Then click NEXT and accept the License Agreement and fill out the form with all required information. If you already have a Pearson username and password for a different course, click the YES Radio Button. This will allow you to use your existing Pearson username and password to register for your eText. Otherwise, you can create a new Pearson username and password of your choice by clicking the NO Radio Button.
- Complete registration process by filling out your information and completing your online payment.
- You can always purchase a loose-leaf copy of your textbook for $20.00 by locating the Extend access/Print Version link in the left hand margin of the eText.
To access your eText: