Credit by Examination
The deadline for requesting credit by examination is the second class meeting of the course.
- Appeals for application of this policy to other courses are made to the appropriate division chair.
- Complete the information on the Credit by Examination Form.
- Obtain the signature of the course instructor.
- Obtain the signature of the appropriate division chair.
- Submit the Credit by Examination Form to the Records Office and pay the $25 fee to the Records Office.
- Make arrangements with the course instructor to take the test. Tests must be completed within one calendar week after the application is submitted to the Records Office.
- A grade of C or higher must be earned to receive credit for the course.