You are here: Home / Records Office / Instructions / Coursework Approval

Coursework Approval

To request transfer credit when you wish to pursue course work at another college or university, you must complete the attached form. You will need to provide each course number(s) and title(s), along with total credits given for each semester hour of the course(s) you wish to take. You will then need to list the course(s) at MLC that you feel would possibly compare to the course(s) you wish to pursue.

Remember to check with your advisor and the appropriate Academic Dean as to how this impacts the completion of your program plan here at MLC. The final thirty semester hours of credit must be earned in residence at Martin Luther College.

Print out the Coursework Approval Form, complete it, and bring it to the Records Office.