Beginning Monday, July 13, 2020:
The MLC Library will be open weekday afternoons for fob/ID card access for faculty, staff, and current students.
- This is for faculty, staff, and current students only. The building is still closed to family, friends, and other members of the public.
- Regular summer hours will be Monday-Friday 1:00-4:30. Bonus hours of 12:00-1:00 will be in effect during the two weeks of on-campus summer school. Please contact library staff for appointments outside these hours.
- Social distancing, masks, and disinfecting protocols will follow the MLC preparedness plan.
- We will continue to pull items for no contact pickup upon request.
- TdS holds are active but may take longer than usual due to a reduced delivery schedule. Please check with a librarian for the current status of MNLINK requests.
- Members of the public may place holds on our items for pickup at a local public library or may arrange for no contact pickup by calling or emailing us.
Please contact the library at 507-233-9131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.