Managing your library account.
How do I set-up and manage my library account?
Logging in for the first time:
- Look for the "Login" placed the on top right corner of the Catalog search page.
- Login Information:
- Library Card Number: The 14 digit number on your student ID card.
- Password/Pin: Registered users have setup their own password. New Users should leave the password box blank.
- Forgot your password/pin? Look for the reset button on the bottom of the login screen.
Managing your Account
- Once you've logged in you should now see your name in the upper right corner of the screen. Click on your name to view your account.
- The account will show materials currently checked out, materials overdue, and any holds that have been placed.
- Holds can be modified in your account.
- All materials that are renewable are listed. View all due dates and modify the items you would like to keep for a longer checkout period. See renewal policies.