Food and Drink
Patrons are allowed to bring in food or drink into the library under the following guidelines.
Food and drink are allowed in the MLC Library, please follow these procedures to protect the library materials, furniture, carpeting and equipment from damage. The following cautions are in order.
- Bring drinks in covered, spill-proof containers or capped bottles.
- Pour unused drinks down the sink (bathrooms are located on both floors of the library) before placing containers in the wastebasket.
- Deposit food and drink containers in wastebaskets provided throughout the library.
- Deposit used paper in provided containers for recycling.
- Report accidental spills to library staff as soon as possible.
No tobacco is allowed in the library.