Below you will find important links to forms and information for students interested in employment on campus with Martin Luther College and off campus local job opportunities.
Local businesses or individuals wishing to post an off campus job opportunity can submit job information on the Student Employment Opportunities page for approval, or contact the Financial Aid Department.
- Student Employment Opportunities – off campus (Financial Aid Department)
- Student Employment Opportunities – on campus (Human Resource Department)
- Potential Student Jobs, Supervisor Contact Information and Job Descriptions – on campus
- Supervisor Employment Process for hiring Student Workers – on campus
- Student Employment Quick Guide – on campus