Graduate Studies Tuition and Fees 2015-2016
Per credit course tuition is set by the administration of Martin Luther College.
For the graduate studies program, a one-time program application fee and a graduation fee are charged. The comprehensive examination fee and the tuition for capstone projects are paid before beginning them.
|Tuition fee, per graduate credit||$300.00|
|Tuition fee, per undergraduate credit||$295.00|
|Non-credit course (12.5 clock hours)||$145.00|
|Tuition fee, per Webinar||$20.00|
|Registration Fee, per registration||$10.00|
|Technology Fee for online courses, per student per semester||$25.00|
|Computer Access Fee (required of all participants taking courses on the MLC campus)||$10.00|
Billing Error or Dispute
Errors or disputes about a charge are first addressed to the billing department of the Financial Services Office informally via email, phone, etc. If the matter is not resolved informally, the student writes a letter detailing a description of the presumed error and the dollar amount. The letter is addressed to the Chief Financial Officer who makes the final determination concerning the error or dispute.
- Five business days from email billing: full refund of tuition and fees
- From five business days after billing to the days listed in the following chart: full refund of tuition; no refund of tuition and fees
|Length of the course||Time period within which a withdrawal may be made to receive a full tuition refund less any registration and technology fee(s)|
|Regular semester||First two weeks|
|8 week||First week|
|3 week||First three days|
|2 week||First two days|
|1 week||First day|
- From the above days until 60% of course completion: pro rata refund of tuition according to partial refund guidelines; no refund of fees. Course percentage refers to the ratio of course days completed to total course days.
- From 60% to end of course: no refund.
Non-refundable fees are the program application fee, course registration fees, course technology fees, and comprehensive examination fee.
- Application Fee: $35
- 3-Credit Course Tuition/Fees: $300/credit + $25 technology fee + $10 registration fee = $935
- 3-Credit Capstone: $300/credit = $900
- 6-Credit Capstone: $300/credit = $1800
- Comprehensive Exam: $300
- Graduation Fee: $140
Option 1: Coursework and Comprehensive Exam
|Coursework (12 courses/36 credits)||$11,220|
Option 2: Coursework and 3-Credit Capstone
|Coursework (11 courses/33 credits)||$10,285|
|Capstone (3 credits)||$900|
Option 3: Coursework and 6-Credit Capstone
|Coursework (10 courses/30 credits)||$9,350|
|Capstone (6 credits)||$1,800|