MLC - Graduate Studies You Can Trust!
One reason WELS teachers return to MLC for their master’s degree is that they trust MLC to . . .
• understand what it is like to teach in a WELS school,
• focus on Christ-centered instruction,
• help them serve their schools and churches better,
• offer practical application of theory in a WELS school, and
• provide quality instruction from respected instructors.
The courses are taught by 10 on-campus and 16 adjunct (off-campus) professors who have advanced degrees and expertise in their field. Whether on-campus or adjunct, all professors are motivated by the love of Christ to help the teachers learn how to serve their students and schools better.