2013-14 & After
These program plans are for students enrolled at Martin Luther College DURING or AFTER the 2013-14 school year. If you first enrolled before the 2013-14 school year, please follow this link to find your program plans.
Each program plan is a downloadable and printable PDF file. Please install Adobe Reader for your computing platform if you are having issues viewing the file.
Secondary Single Majors
- Instrumental Music
- Vocal Music
- Physical Education
- Life Science
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Early Childhood and Elementary
- Communication Arts and Literature and Elementary
- Mathematics and Elementary
- Instrumental Music and Elementary
- Vocal Music and Elementary
- Physical Education and Elementary
- Chemistry and Elementary
- Life Science and Elementary
- Physics and Elementary
- Social Studies and Elementary
- Spanish and Elementary
- Special Education and Elementary
The generic program plan below reflects a typical four-year degree plan for a pre-seminary student. At time of application students choose a non-Biblical language option. The academic dean places enrolling pre-seminary students into classical or koine Greek. Actual scheduling may vary depending on availability of courses and student's preferences.