You are here: Home / Education / Forms


Minor Declaration

Form used to declare your minor.

Minor Declaration - Read More…

Change of Majors and Minors

Form used to change your program of studies within Studies for Educational Ministry.

Change of Majors and Minors - Read More…

Program Change

Form used to switch from the Education program to Pre-Seminary program.

Program Change - Read More…