MLC's Post-baccalaureate program is open to teachers who have graduated from Dr. Martin Luther College (DMLC) or Martin Luther College (MLC) with a Bachelor of Science in Education degree. The intent of this program is to enable veteran teachers to be eligible for their initial Minnesota teaching license or add-on to an existing Minnesota license.
Handbook & Guidelines
First Steps Towards Licensure
- - Complete the form and return to in the Licensure Office. After completion of the licensure audit you will receive the requirements needed to complete MLC's Post-baccalaureate program and obtain a MN teaching license.
- - After reviewing your application and recommendation letters and the $50 fee has been received (), you will receive a letter of acceptance into the Post-baccalaureate program. You have 48 months to complete the program from the date of acceptance.
- Professional Experience Guidelines - Post-bacc teacher and classroom supervisor
- - The form must be completed by your classroom supervisor after completion of your experience and sent to in the Licensure Office.
- - Please submit your goals (see handbook) to Ken Board in the Licensure Office.
- Lesson Plan Template