Managing your library account.
How do I set-up and manage my library account?
Logging in for the first time:
- Look for the "My Account" on the tool bar above the search box or "Log on to My Account" in the upper right corner.
- Login Information:
- Library Card Number: The 14 digit number on your student ID card.
- Password/Pin: changeme
- Select “User Password Change”.
- Once again enter the user ID number and the password “changeme”.
- Finish setting up an account by choosing a new password, type in the new password a second time and select, “Change Pin”.
- Your account is now set up.
Managing your Account
- The account will show materials currently checked out, materials overdue, and any holds that have been placed.
- Holds can be modified in review.
- We recommend that each student change the assigned password before using the library.
- Choose a mix of capital letters, lower case letters, numbers or symbols.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can use the Reset Password Link.
The “Reset Password” is located in the upper right hand corner of the screen near the login boxes. Click “reset password,” a prompted to enter your student ID number will appear. The system will then send an email to the address entered in the patrons library record, with a hyperlink which will allow the patron to enter a new password.
This hyperlink is only good for one hour.
- All materials that are renewable are listed.
- Place a checkmark in front of the materials to be renewed.
- Select “Renew Selected Items”.