Are you ready to join us at Martin Luther College to prepare to go out into the world?
Please refer to the Undergraduate Catalog for admissions procedures and policies. Here are some things to keep in mind:
Criteria for Admission
- Letter of recommendation from home pastor (please visit Application Forms to download needed forms)
- Interview with admissions personnel (Interview may be conducted by admissions counselors, the Director of Admissions, or the Admissions Committee. Generally, the interview is in person, but phone or other electronic means may be used)
- Other specific requirements for some of the pre-seminary and education program options (please see the Undergraduate Catalog for more information)
- Official high school transcripts from all high schools attended
Traditional First Year Students
- An ACT composite score of 20 or an SAT composite score of 1410. Applicants must request that scores be sent to Martin Luther College directly from ACT/SAT at http://www.actstudent.org. The ACT test should include the ACT Writing Test. The ACT code number for Martin Luther College is 2127 and the SAT code number for Martin Luther College is 6435
- A high school recommendation (please visit Application Forms to download needed forms)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- In some cases, an ACT test score may be required
Ways to Apply
- May 1 is the application deadline for those who would like to be considered for August enrollment. A non-refundable deposit of $135 of which $100 applies to room and board is required by May 15.
- October 15 is the application deadline for those who would like to be considered for January enrollment. A non-refundable deposit of $135 of which $100 applies to the student’s room and board is required by November 1.
- Late applications are accepted until September 6, 2013 for first semester and until January 23, 2014 for second semester, and incur a non-refundable $100 late fee.